13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
In similar fashion, our brith”day” celebrations here seem to last the entire week. How about you? Between the actual day with special meals, and the bring-into-school-treats, and the friend party, and the family party, and the church family party, and sometimes even a second family party, we live it up. In honor of Emma’s special day, I simply wanted to journal some of the most special qualities I appreciate about her. Emma, Momma loves you precious girl, thank you for giving me the honor of this title.
- I appreciate your smile every morning.
- I cherish the worship songs that pop into your head first thing in the morning.
- Listening to your morning prayers just blesses the socks off me. Your tender and compassionate heart teaches me much.
- You simply love.
- Your ability to create stories and sketch them onto paper is a true gift.
- Your focus and determination is a strength.
- You try your best at everything you attempt.
- You know how to be a friend.
- You thank me several times a day, without a reminder.
- You have a zest for life, live it up brave girl!
We love you sweetheart!